We appreciate your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Collection, processing and use of your data
You can visit our website without giving any personal information. We only store usage data in so-called server log files, such as the name of the requested file, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred, and the IP address assigned to you by your Internet service provider. These data are stored for a period of 14 days and are evaluated solely to ensure trouble-free operation of our website (for example, to detect attacks) and to improve our service. This processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website.
We process or use your data only for the specified purpose, unless you have consented to a different use.
2. Inquiries to HealthVision
If you send us an inquiry via e-mail, your details from the inquiry, including the contact details provided by you, will only be processed or used for the purpose of processing your request. We do not share this data with third parties. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts or your concerns have been finally clarified and that there are no legal requirements for data storage.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and efficient, we use so-called session cookies on our website. These are small text files that are stored on your computer or device. All cookies used by us are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). The legal basis for the storage and processing of cookies is our legitimate interest in the attractive and efficient design of our website in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. You can also delete cookies stored on your computer or device (via the settings of your browser). In the event of non-acceptance or deletion of cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
4. Your rights to privacy
They are entitled to so-called rights of the affected, i.e. rights that you can exercise as a person affected on a case-by-case basis. They result from the GDPR:
- Right to information (Article 15 GDPR): You have the right to obtain information about the personal data relating to you.
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR): If you find that incorrect data is being processed for your person, you can demand rectification. Incomplete data must be completed taking into account the purpose of the processing.
- Right to cancellation (Art. 17 GDPR): You have the right to request the deletion of your data if there are certain reasons for deletion. This is particularly the case if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were originally collected or processed.
- Right of objection (Art. 21 GDPR): If we process your personal data in the context of a balance of interests based on our overriding legitimate interest, they have the right at any time for reasons that arise from their particular situation against this processing objection with effect for the future. If you make use of your right of objection, we will in principle terminate the processing of the data concerned.
- You are also entitled to further rights of the data subject, in particular the right to restriction of data processing, objection and data portability, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 12 - 23 GDPR.
5. Informationen on the responsible body
Tel +49 61 05 45 67 89
Fax +49 61 05 4 58 77